Profoto introduces its next-generation A10 compact flash. It’s a more intuitive, effective and versatile than ever before.
When Profoto launched the Profoto A1 2017, and later the A1X, it was claimed as ‘the World’s Smallest Studio Light’ for bringing true Profoto light shaping both on-camera and off. Today, Profoto takes it to another level with the launch of the All-New Profoto A10 compact flash.
Lets take a quick look at the main features of the Profoto A10:-
- Round flash head design with for natural light with smooth fall-off.
- Compatible with all magnetic Profoto Clic Light Shaping Tools.
- Compatible with all Profoto Air, AirTTL and Connect triggers.
- Smart Connectivity with Profoto app for iOS.
- Built-in AirX Bluetooth sync technology for future proof compatibility with mobile cameras.
- Clean and easy user interface with large hi-res display.
- Extremely fast flash recycling
- Exchangeable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with high capacity.
- Flash head with 90˚ tilt and 360˚ rotation.
- Laser AF-assist and LED modelling light.
- Auto or manual zoom for flash and modelling light.
- Optional Hotshoe versions for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Fujifilm cameras.
The A10 contains Profoto’s proprietary AirX technology built-in. And it is that technology that’s a real gamechanger because it allows the user to unleash the full power of the A10 flash with any capturing device, including your smartphone. So, alongside traditional cameras like DSLR’s – the smartphone now becomes a valuable tool for the photographer, it brings true inter-device connectivity, both within the Profoto ecosystem and beyond, making the A10 a genuinely future proof product.
Profoto has achieved the breakthrough in enabling flash and smartphone to synchronize via Bluetooth enabled AirX technology. It means a broader range of image creators than ever before will discover the benefits of working with the natural and beautiful light flash can bring to any given situation.
The light quality you get from the Profoto A10, like its’ predecessors, is both natural and beautiful, and when combined with the range of available light, shaping tools provides a world of creative possibilities. With the Profoto A10, you’ll find the user interface is wonderfully intuitive to use. With AirTTL and HSS, you get to create professional results just by a few touch on the panel. When using the A10 on camera, it can double as an AirTTL trigger, so you can seamlessly connect to other Profoto flashes and control them easily from the A10. It’s also a very effective off-camera standalone flash unit. The A10 has an impressive battery recycling time and capacity – so you’ll never miss a shot.
Distributed by Srishti Digital PL, the official price are RM4,920 for the basic unit or RM5,340 for Profoto Off-Camera Kit
Would you like to receive daily photography news and updates from us? Subscribe to our newsletter:-